Dodge. Dodge.

Very fun.

I don't play many games on NG where I become addicted, but you sir have created one. I love the visual style, and I love the gameplay. You've definitely got a winner here, and congrats on daily feature, this earned it.

moogoat responds:

Thanks a lot!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Great game!

I love it, it's fun, awesome music, funny cutscenes, it's just great. Totally worth the wait.

Flux Flux

This deserves a higher score.

I really enjoyed this game, and I really liked the atmosphere. The music was perfect, and the visuals, although simple, were just right. 5/5, and 10/10 great game, fun and interesting.

Epsilon Epsilon

Absolutely awesome; and that's an understatement.

Okay, what is there to say that hasn't already been said? This game is absolutely amazing, everyone should play this.

The Epilepsy Game The Epilepsy Game

That was MESSED UP!

God, at first I didn't think it was that bad, but then, then it just got so screwy!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Nice game.

The graphics weren't much to look at, but the gameplay was fun, nice work.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

That's hilarious!

I almost had him too!

AIR Pong AIR Pong

Interesting...

It certainly had a pong feel to it. I would have enjoyed the background more if the clouds were made by you, and were animated. It just felt to static to be "AIR pong." It was enjoyable though, and hard did present a bit of a challenge, so good work on that. All in all, 6/10 not great, but it's fun.

martini53 responds:

yeah...i kinda suck at animating so its abit to hard for me making that...

Santa's Cubes Santa's Cubes

Very fun.

I thought this was going to be an exact replica of an old game I played, but then I noticed that freezing element. I really enjoyed that, and I applaud this game, it was fun, and kept me entertained. Nice work.

Phit Phit

Great game!

Very original, fun, and addicting. It's kind of like a spin-off of tetris.